- Blonde Redhead- Messenger featuring David Sylvian
- Blonde Redhead- Melody (French Version)
- This Ascension- Carol of the Bells
- Black Tape for a Blue Girl- Forbidden Colors
- Morrissey – The more you ignore me, the closer I get
- Audra- What your eyes had seen
- Voltaire- The Folly of Love
- Unto Ashes- Winter Born
- Fakeba- System Bi
- Jill Tracy- Haunted by the thought of you
- Lisa Gerrard/ Cye Wood- Sukhe
- Monumentum- Windfall
- Adams Family -Deck the Halls
- Attrition- Silent Night
- Tara Busch- Under My Skin
- Siouxsie and the Banshees- Face to Face
- David J- The Dog End of a Day Gone By
- Leonard Cohen- Treaty
- Nina Hagen- Ave Maria
- Nikki Jaine/ Ego Likeness- The Little Drummer Boy
- Annie Lennox- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Paulina Cassidy- Angels we have heard
- Dead Can Dance- Lamma Bada ( Live )
- Delerium- Flowers become screen
- Jennifer Van Der Harten- Gleensleeves
- Mirabilis- Wexford Carol
- Faith and Disease- Silver and Gold
- The Cure- Fire in Cairo
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Red Right Hand
- Flowers for Agatha- The Freedom Curse
- Thomas Leer- Private Plane
- Pink Turns Blue- The Lost Son
- Bauhaus – Swing the Heartache
- David J- The Sun Sets Soon on Heroes
- The Bolshoi- Crack in Smile
- Duran Duran- Perfect Day
- Lorraine- Heaven
- The Cult- Indian
- The Lightning Seeds- Perfect
- Bauhaus- All we ever wanted was everything
This is the playlist for Sunday, November 26, 2017 (12pm- 3pm) with DJ Nocturna. Please check out my website: http://www.djnocturna.com
- The Church- Reptile
- The Church- The Unguarded Moment
- The Motels- Only the lonely
- B-Movie- Nowhere Girl
- Living in a box- Living in a box (Remixed by Arthur Baker)
- UltraVox- Reap the wild wind
- Midge Ure- If I was
- IceHouse- Hey little girl
- Talk Talk- Talk Talk
- Icicle Works – Love is a wonderful colour
- The Communards- Never can say goodbye
- Bronski Beat/ Marc Almond- I feel love
- Lush- When I die
- Dead or Alive- Baby don’t say goodbye
- Tears for Fears- Sowing the seeds of love (Wen’s overnight remix)
- The Cars- It’s not the night
- The Cars- Drive
- Murray Head- One night in Bangkok
- Haysi Fantaysee- Shiny Shiny
- Baltimora- Tarzan Boy (Extended dance version)
- Holly Johnson- Love Train (7″ mix)
- Frankie goes to Hollywood- Ferry cross the Mersey
- Grace Jones- Warm Leatherette
- The Smiths- Meat is Murder
- Sandie Shaw- Jeane
- Sandie Shaw- I don’t owe you anything
- Lulu Kiss Me Dead- Ultimate Solution
- Momus- The Hairstyle of the Devil
- Lotus Eaters- It Hurts
- Troy Tate- Love is (Dance mix)
- Care- Love, Crowns and Crucifies
- The Wild Swans- Bringing home the ashes
- The The- Armageddon Days
- Magazine 60- Don Quichotte
- Book of Love- Tubular Bells/ Pretty Boys Pretty Girls (Regan’s House Medley)
- Modern Talking – Brother Louie
Calling all voyeurs to join us this Friday night as the beautiful, seductive and in control, INDICA TORTURE will be performing for you on Friday, December 1, 2017 at the UNDERGROUND (1146 Fort Street) .
The iconic bassist and one of the founders of the post punk band, BAUHAUS and LOVE AND ROCKETS will be performing for two nights in Honolulu: Friday, December 1, 2017, hosted by KINK CARNIVAL at the UNDERGROUND and Saturday, December 2, 2017 at NEXT DOOR ( 43 N. Hotel Sreet)
Tickets are available now and they are going fast, $20 advance or $25 at the door. If you want to go to both nights, you can purchase your tickets for $35 online : http://djnocturna.com/david-j-exclusive-dj-set-december-1-2017/
We asked INDICA TORTURE somethings we always wanted to know about her but were afraid to ask:
1) In a relationship are you dominant or submissive ? I don’t sub. Ever.
2) Describe the type of performances that you do and how long have you been doing them? I do a wide variety of styles of performance.. but I prefer fetish performance art and kink in general. Some venues prefer I “tone it down” for whatever licensing they have; which I do. I would never want to get the venue in trouble for My art (which is easier to do than one would presume).
3)Who do you take your inspiration from? Who are some of your inspirations and why do you like them? I guess if I’m choosing icons that embodied who I wanted to be from an early age, they would be Morticia Addams for her perfect romantic happiness accomplishments, her ability to balance family as well all of her other passions, and her zero-fucks-given attitude towards society. Holly Wood (from cool world) for her dance talent, fashion sense, and ruthless ambition. Jessica Rabbit for her stage presence, musical talent, and devotion to family.. & Tank Girl, for all the reasons. I LOVE Tank Girl.
4) what are some of your hobbies or passions? BDSM, Skateboarding, rock climbing, hiking, bikes, beaches, fine dining, cooking, and fighting the good fight
5) Tell us something we don’t know about you ? I don’t have a type. I can be attracted to a wide variety of human being regardless of gender, interests, body specifics, etc.
6) Everyone has a fetish or two . What are some of your fetishes ?Latex, giant rubber sheets, and gallons of silicone based lubricant. Leather… so, so much leather.. Corsets, boots and heels shopping, and having My feet rubbed and toes sucked in the store.. also, people choosing to push their own personal boundaries of good ‘taste’ in the name of pleasing Me ..
7) What are your future goals in life? My retirement plans will be announced in due time.. just not yet.
8) If you went out on a date, tell us your perfect date? I’ll come back to this one later because this is like a 3 page essay in itself.
9) Tell us or describe one sexual fantasy? Vaginal / anal DP. You’d be surprised how shy guys get at the thought of their balls slapping up against another set of balls.
10) Where are some favorite places you’ve been to and why do you like them? Hawaii and NYC are My favorite spots in the US. There is always something fun to do, the food is amazing, and some of My best friends reside in them.
11) Your favorite food and why ? I could survive off the right meat and cheese plate combination for the rest of My life if I needed to..
12) Are you an ocean or a river ? Please explain. An ocean because I’m hard to contain.
13) Are you a jungle or a forest? Please explain. A jungle because I’m a little wild, but never cold
14) Are you the sun or the moon ? Please explain. Moon.. I always shine brighter at night.
Photo by Marie Eriel Hobro
This is the playlist for Sunday, November 19, 2017 (12pm- 3pm) with DJ Nocturna. Please check out my website: http://www.djnocturna.com
- U2 – Love comes tumbling
- The Church- Columbus
- The Smiths- Accept yourself
- George Michael/ Wham- Careless Whisper
- The Style Council- Boy who cried wolf
- Spandau Ballet- Only when you leave
- Thompson Twins- King for a day
- The Culture Club- Do you really want to hurt me
- Pet Shop Boys- Opportunities ( Let’s make lots of money ) Original dance mix
- Sam Taylor- Wood/ Pet Shop Boys- I’m in love with a German Film Star
- Rupert Holmes -Answering machine
- Taco- Putting on the Ritz
- M- Pop Muzik
- Falco- Rock me Amadeus
- Dead or Alive- I cannot carry on
- ABC- How to be a zillionaire ( Bond St mix)
- Robert Palmer- I didn’t mean to turn you on (Extended dance mix)
- The Power Station- Communication
- Psychedelic Furs- Heaven
- Psychedelic Furs- Sister Europe
- Shriekback- My spine is the bassline
- Yello- Downtown Samba
- Blondie- Rapture (Special Disco version)
- Love and Rockets- Ball of Confusion
- Pseudo Echo- Funkytown
- Planet P- Why me ?
- Red Flag- Russian Radio
- Billy Idol- Eyes Without a Face
- Stray Cats- She’s sexy and 17 (Long version)
- Romeo Void- A Girl in Trouble is a temporary thing
- Expose- Point of no return
- Tom Tom Club- Wordy Rappinghood
- Prince- 1999 (Full length version)
- The Bangles- Walk like an Egyptian (Extended Dance mix)
- New Order- Confusion
- Heaven 17- Let me go
Playlist for Saturday, November 25, 2017 with DJ Nocturna. For all events coming up, please check out my website: http://www.djnocturna.com Thank you for your continued support !
- The Eurythmics- Julia
- The Eurythmics- Here comes the rain again
- Love Spit Love- Change in the weather
- Love and Rockets- My drug
- Fortran 5- Crazy Earth (L’essence De Syd)
- Malcolm McLaren- Madam Butterfly
- Lisa Gerrard- Meltdown
- Anne Pigalle- Looking for Love
- Enigma- The child in us
- Conjure One- Sleep
- Delerium- Stopwatch Hearts (featuring Emily Haines)
- Leonard Cohen- Famous Blue Raincoat
- David J- The Fugitive
- INTERVIEW REPLAY of DAVID J, BASSIST OF BAUHAUS AND LOVE AND ROCKETS – You can also hear it here on Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/dj-nocturna/david-j-from-bauhaus
- David J- The day that David Bowie died
- Bauhaus- Crowds
- Bauhaus- Stigmata Martyr
- Bauhaus- She’s in parties
- Love and Rockets- So alive
- Joy Division- Chance (Atmosphere)
- David Bowie- Warszawa
- Mission UK- Stay with me
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Lime Tree Arbour
- Japan – Night Porter
- David J- Goth Girls in Southern California
- Peter Murphy- My last two weeks
- Love and Rockets- Holiday on the moon
- Billy Idol- The dead next door
- Siouxsie and the Banshees- You’re lost little girl
- Decima Victima- Tan Lejos
- The Neon Judgement- Chinese Black
- The Cult- Black Angel
Burlesque performer, the beautiful and sensual TRACY LASHES will be performing on Friday, December 1, 2017 at the DAVID J’s live exclusive DJ performance, hosted by KINK CARNIVAL at the Underground ( 1146 Fort St., Honolulu, Hawaii ).
Get your tickets now $20 or $25 at the door or $35 for both nights Dec 1 and Dec 2.
1) In a relationship are you dominant or submissive ? I’m a Dominant.
2) Describe the type of performances that you do and how long have you been doing it? My dance is burlesque with a twist of ballet, contort, weird, cosplay, and surprises. I’ve been doing burlesque for 7 years and ballet for 13 years.
3) Who do you take your inspiration from? Who are some of your inspirations and why do you like them? My inspiration comes from a mixture of Lili st. Cyr , Blaze star, Marilyn Monroe, Dirty Martini, Sally Rand, cosplay , and Masuimi Max.
4) what are some of your hobbies or passions? Hair, Special effects makeup, and dancing are my passion.
5) Tell us something we don’t know about you ? I’m a huge collector of HR Giger autograph books, posters, and art.
6) Everyone has a fetish or two . What are some of your fetishes ? I love biting necks, face sitting ( which I’m the one sitting on peoples faces ) , and spanking .
7) What are your future goals in life? To be a special effects makeup artist for movies and a traveling burlesque artist .
8) Tell us or describe one sexual fantasy. I love the movie legend I think my fantasy would be the part when Darkness played by Tim Curry comes out from the mirror and walks up to lili and awakes her. I would love to be lili .
9) where are some favorite places you’ve been to and why do you like the? One of my favorite places I’ve been to is Germany!! It’s so beautiful and the people there are so diverse. Lots of holidays!
10) Your favorite food and why ? Korean food is my favorite! It’s so spicy like me lol
11) Are you an ocean or a river ? Please explain. I think I’m an ocean because it’s so big and so much things that’s still a mystery. A river has limits and I don’t really have limits. Life gives you a lot to deal with and sometimes we don’t know what’s coming ahead or to be expected.
12) Are you a jungle or a forest? Please explain. I think I’m a forest. With me people see what they see on the outside with my tattoos, weight, and piercings, but when they get to know me it can be an unexpected surprise. Like a forest people see it might be scary and not so beautiful but when you look deep in a forest it can surprise you and you can find some of the beautiful things to photograph.
13) Are you the sun or the moon ? Please explain. I’m definitely a moon. I’m mostly alive at night. I’m not a day person mostly grumpy when I first get up and try to figure out my day. Also the moon shines really brite at night compare to a sun it would hurt your eyes when you look upon it. I don’t like to burn people I love people to see me and see the real me and sometimes people can see it in the strangest places.
Playlist for Saturday, November 18, 2017 (with Guest DJ Missy Black)
- Clan of Xymox- A Forest
- Clan of Xymox- Strange 9 to 9
- Attrition- The Internal Narrator
- Hawthorn – Tony Wakeford/ Matt Howden- Rose Coloured Sky
- Kirlian Camera- Eclipse (V.1994/B)
- Die Form- Transvisions
- Dead Can Dance- Ullyses
- INTERVIEW WITH NAGASITA – Listen to the interview here https://soundcloud.com/dj-nocturna/interview-with-nagasita
- Material Mantra
- DAVID J – All we ever wanted was everything- Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/dj-nocturna/david-j-from-bauhaus
- Peter Murphy- Bewlay Brothers
- The Cure-10:15 Saturday Night
- Virgin Prunes- Baby Turns Blue
- Rozz Williams/ Gitane Demone- Flowers
- Yazoo (Only you ) 2017
- New Order- Regret
- Sinead O’Connor- Sacrifice
- Depeche Mode- But Not Tonight
- UltraVox- Reap the Wild Wind
- OMD- Enola Gay
DJ MISSY BLACK ( 80s SET )
- Michael Jackson- Smooth Criminal
- David Bowie- Let’s Dance
- Prince- I would Die 4 U
- Joy Division- She lost control
- Gary Numan- Matel
- Bauhaus- Lagartija Nick
- Peter Schilling- Major Tom (Coming home)
- A Flock of Seagulls- Space Age Love Song
- Book of Love- Boy
- Ministry- I wanted to tell her
- Depeche Mode- Strange Love
- The Cure- The Walk
- Nitzer Ebb- Murderous
- Soft Cell- Tainted Love
- Attrition- Thin Red Line
- Depeche Mode- Policy of Truth
- Dead or Alive- You spin me round (Murder mix)
- Paul Hardcastle- 19 (Destruction mix)