PLAY THE INTERACTIVE MURDER MYSTERY GAME TONIGHT FOR 80s POP MUZIK’S JAMES BOND THEME PARTY AT BAR 35. BE THE FIRST TO COMPLETE THE TASK BELOW AND CORRECTLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND WIN $100 CASH.
Someone killed one of James Bond’s most infamous Villains. Find this villain’s most famous personal belonging or special facial feature hidden in Bar 35 or somewhere near by.
1) “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. If you want to walk far, walk together” African Proverb
Where can you find this picture ?
2) KTUH, the station that loves you has some famous DJs who will be in BAR 35 tonight. Name at least 3 KTUH alumnus who are in BAR 35 tonight.
3) “EUROPEANITIS” Take a photo with your camera phone of one of James Bond’s European vehicle of choice.
4) Fill in the blanks. Identify the phrase and where it’s from.
“We know when to kiss and we know when to kill.
If we can’t have it all, then _________________.”
5) Warm Leatherette and she claims to be not perfect, played May Day in A View to a kill (1985). Who is she?
6) “Beckons you to enter his web of sin, but don’t go in
…Beware his heart of Gold. This heart is cold.”
..he will pour you in your ear But his lies can’t disguise what you fear.”
Who is he ?
7) Fill in the blanks. Identify the phrase and where it’s from.
“Between the shades, assassination’s standing still.
The first crystal tears fall as snowflakes on your body, first
time in years. To drench your skin, your skin with lovers rosy stain
8) This devious and cunning woman named Elektra King, from the World is not Enough (1999) has a fetish & fondness for something. What is it and bring it to either DJ Nocturna or to DJ Rhombus.
9) Fill in the blanks. Identify the phrase and where it’s from.
“Why’d you have to be so good? The way that you hold me _____________.
There’s some kind of __________ inside you that ________________. But just keep it comin’
10) What is Goldfinger’s first name and how is his first name significant to his character?
11) “Money is the root of all evil.” Find the Stash of gold coins BUT don’t touch it! Just remember where you saw it.
11) Silence is golden. He’s a big man of a few words, but he’s noted for his most important feature. Who is he ?
12) What is the name of the writer who created the fictional character, James Bond ?
13) Who wrote the song Live and Let die?
The Bond Girls are mysterious, sometimes deceiving yet truly unforgettable lovers.
If you get stuck, one of James Bond’s Girls may be able to help complete your task or help you answer the questions above. However, that means you would have to charm your way to get it and sometimes, they also like it “Shaken Not Stirred.” Just for you there are $5 Martini drinks specials I’m sure she would like or any liquor, wine or beer.
14) Her name is Pussy Galore. There may be one or two or more Pussy Galores in Bar 35 tonight.
She must reveal her name to you: “My name is Pussy Galore.” Then in order for her to help you answer the questions above, you need to charm her like Bond did. Like Bond who wasn’t able to do it at first, he then finally succeeded. If she tells you “I’m Immune,” (her infamous line) then you didn’t charm her, you need to find the right Pussy Galore who you can seduce (Like Bond did). Pussy Galore might also be a lesbian which explains why she’s immune or you just didn’t try hard enough so the Ladies may have better luck with this one. Good luck.
15) Octopussy is a woman of power because she has her own floating island where only women are allowed in her various smuggling operations. She may be able to help you. In order to get her attention, you may need to seek another woman’s help.
Once again, Find this murdered villain’s most famous personal belonging or special facial feature hidden in Bar 35 or somewhere near by.
Good Luck and See you Tonight at BAR 35.
For your information, go to our Website: djnocturnaandlana.com